Wednesday, September 29, 2010

52 Project - week seven - cameras

I've always loved cameras. Started shooting as a child. My parents always encouraged my photography and purchased my cameras. I have all of my eight years at summer camp neatly displayed in scrapbooks. With digital cameras the cost of film is obsolete so the images are much easier to capture, store, catalog, and display. However, the art of the catch is still there!  Keep on shootin'!

Do you recall all of these?  Here are just a few to show some evolution of the past 15 years or so.




My husbands Minolta from the college days.
My first SLR 35mm film Canon.
My first digital Canon EOS. Love it, still.
Now I shoot with a Canon 5D! (all of these shots made by it) Amazing camera...


Email Cindi with an Eye

Cindi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment