Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Irritable Mother


Ok I have been known to be an Irritable Mother in the past, who hasn't, this eyeblog entry is dedicated to Karen Hossink. Karen is the author of two books about being an Irritable Mother. She is an exceptional speaker, writer and women of God. I had the pleasure last year of being in her company. She visited Ocala and spoke at a MOPS night at Christ the King Anglican, where I also attend church. Karen recently contacted me to use some of the photos I captured at the event, wow I was thrilled!

Remember my Lenten promise to shut down the computer at 7 pm? Well I am still doing just that and have begun to read her first published book, Confessions of an Irritable Mother. Hope you can go to her site, see my images, and maybe order yourself a copy to read. We all need the support and wisdom to be the best women we can be.

Check them out here on her website
.  http://irritablemother.com/195/moms_night_out.htm
 Karen and a mom at the event I attended.

Cindi's Website

Email Cindi with an Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment