Thursday, December 17, 2009

DeyeY Christmas Ornaments


Hi my happy photo friends! Merry Christmas, only eight more days. I hope that you all are enjoying this season in preparation for our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ!

I have the coolest and easiest way to make a keepsake ornament for your tree and all of your families' trees too! It's a D(eye)Y project you can really do.

STEPS to success.
1. Get a digital file of your favorite shot this year! See I picked three cause I always have more than one favorite! (Email Cindi with an Eye if you need to purchase one from me)
2. Buy a teeny tiny frame, Hobby Lobby has them for 50% off! (I paid $2)
3. Measure the frame and print out a small print of your favorite image.
4. Trim, install, and then glue a short piece of ribbon to the back.
Wahh Lahh, you have an ornament to last a lifetime. Be sure to write the date on the back.
For the ones I am making today I am using a ribbon that says "2009 2009 2009" over and over, also from Hobby Lobby.

Special DeyeY gifts for your loved ones, made with love.
Merry Christmas.

Cindi's Website

Email Cindi with an Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment