Thursday, December 1, 2011

Most of you all know that Cindi with an eye has expanded (NO not in my hip area) my offerings by moving to N. Atlanta! So for this native Floridian (that's me) life is very different and exciting! I hope to entertain you and explain my experiences via images. Today's entry is called: ICE


The house we are renting this year has a long ramp on the front for the past owner who was injuried in a fire fighter training exercise! Anyway, we were leaving to go to the bus stop and decided to walk down the ramp.... whoa nelly! ICE.  Lea sat on her rear and slid down it, while Mia and I danced our way back to the door and went through the basement!  Hope you enjoy the images I shot after the children went off to school.








 Email Cindi with an Eye

Cindi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment