Wednesday, January 12, 2011

52 Project - Week 22 -Bored Games



Don't even know what the 52 project is? MY spin on the 365...

If you are into photography you have heard of the "365 project" where you take, edit, and post a picture each and everyday of the year. I mean, I love shooting, love editing, love sharing but I want days off too. So, here's the compromise...I am doing a 52 project. A blog post a week, five photos (Mon.-Fri. get it?!) and a theme to the five shots. Posted each Wednesday.

Week twenty-two - bored (board) games


One of my favorite past times is game night. It's a tradition we have instilled in our family life. We have a game closet stocked with all of our favorites! We try to play a game at least twice a week. We even organize social events centered around these games. Wanna come over for dinner and game night?

Email Cindi with an Eye

Cindi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment