Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For years my frugal and very smart father Chris has been telling me to refill my own ink cartridges. Well I finally took his council and wow have I been missing out on the savings!

It used to cost me about $130 to buy all the ink I need to do photo printing on my Canon ink jet printer. I print a lot of thumbnail guides for clients of what is on their discs and these are large files and high quality images. So to say the least my printer was going bananas on ink consumption.  Now I pay a fraction of the price (less than half).

Here's a photo essay on the ink I purchase and how easy it is to refill. Even a moron that doesn't listen to her dad for years can do it!  (that one's for you Cheese)







Email Cindi with an Eye

Cindi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment