1. Going in solo? Well this all depends on what kind of party you are planning and how BIG the gig is gonna get! I recommend for over 80 guests, you consult an event planner. (they are truly a gift) They have vision, organization, and can keep you on a budget.
My BFF Event Planner... Russell Monollos
Studio 352 Events website
2. You have to have a reason to party and an audience to entertain. So pick a theme, make a guests list and then have a designer layout the invitations. The better you communicate to your guests the easier the entire event will flow.
My BFF Graphic Designer... Kip Williams
Kip Williams' website
3. Food. yes they get hungry! Whether or not your event straddles an eating hour you still need to provide something for guests to munch on. If it's a full catered meal, a cake, or a candy bar, it's still a great way to break the ice and fill the tummies.
My BFF Caterer... Rondo Fernandez
Mojo Grill's website
4. Music and announcements can entertain and inform your guests of the party's activities. A good and talented DJ will keep the flow of the party going and even increase the mood of the guests. This is very important for the party to maintain it's purpose. Plus who doesn't love to shake their rump a bit?!
My BFF DJ... Stephen Wexler
Euro Entertainment's website
5. Decor and feeling. You can do alot with an empty room, it can also make people feel uncomfortable and bored if not decorated properly. Balloons, linens, place settings, party favors, etc. There are so many choices and options.
My BFF Balloonist... Ali
Air Filled Events' website
6. Depending on the attendants to your party you might want other activities for them. For children I recommend a bounce house with or without water, face painting, magician, or yard games. For adults maybe live entertainment- dancers, comedian, or mystery theatre. Dressing up in costumes is fun too.
My BFF Bounce House company... David Castronovo
Center Stage Event's website
My BFF facepainter.... Samantha Perez
Art by Sam's facebook page
7. With all of this fun to be had by all you don't want to miss a moment or feel like you can't enjoy the party because you are an overwhelmed host/ hostess. Hire a professional photographer to capture images of the event so you can remember the moment for years to come. You could also bring on a videographer if the agenda calls for it.
THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN TOWN.... Cindi Williams
Cindi with an eye Photography's website
My BFF Videographer...SeanCarlo Lopez
Cindi with an eye offers Party coverage under our event session rate. $170 hour includes: Image capture, editing and hosting a private online gallery for two months, digital collection of images for you to reproduce and share freely, and low resolution downloads FREE for your guests. This is ALL included in the hourly fee. Call now to check availability for your next PARTY! 352.598.0271