Monday, January 3, 2011

Girlz to Women Conference- CWAeye will be presenting

Did you have low self esteem as a middle or high schooler? Do you know someone who did?

Well I did, yes ME! Even though my life was super awesome I concerned myself with what others thought of me way too much. Worried about my pale skin, freckles, and lack of a curvy shape! I conformed to what I thought they wanted me to be. When in reality I was created in perfection from the start. Fortunately I had an amazing support through this awkward time in my life. BUT, not all girls have that waiting for them at home, school, or church.

If you'd like to help to prevent and redirect those feelings in other youth here is a perfect opportunity. I am speaking at this conference on January 22, 2011 in Fruitland Park and would love for you to Sponsor a Girl! $25 or more gift will give a girl an opportunity to experience this life changing conference. Read more below. Or email me if you have questions!

I applaud you for supporting this cause.



You Are Invited to Sponsor a Girl!
• Donations will be used for the benefit of the conference & future events.
• Deadline is January 12, 2011.
• Make checks payable to: Girlz to Women
• Mail donations to: Girlz to Women, PO Box 583, Fruitland Park, FL 34731
• Your tax deductible sponsorship will be recognized on the website and at the event.
• You will receive a hand written thank you from one of the participants.
• You will receive our letter of Thank You indicating your exact donation for tax purposes.
Altrusa International of Lake County
Altrusa International, Inc of Lake County 
has generously sponsored 20 girls!


Want to know more about Girlz to Women or the "A Fashionable You" Conference?



Email Cindi with an Eye
Cindi with an eye (website)

No comments:

Post a Comment