Thursday, November 18, 2010

MORE online holiday card deals

All right people here's the newest online special I was sent. Walgreens is offering 33% off all photo cards ANS $10 off on orders of $25 or more until Nov. 20th. Not sure you can use these together but it's worth a try. I am thinking it might be time for me to place my family's order. Are you planning on making your own holiday cards this year? How will you design them? What images will you use? Love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment on this blog.

Don't forget if you are a client of Cindi with an eye you can buy digital negatives from your gallery, if you were shot in the past 12 months. Just send me and email and I'll pull the negative for you to buy.




Below is an example of a holiday card that is sized 5x7 and can be printed at the Walgreens lab. Do you need a card designed and laid out? Call or send and email.


Cindi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment