Wednesday, November 10, 2010

52 project - week thirteen - beach

Don't even know what the 52 project is? MY spin on the 365...
If you are at all into photography you have heard of the 365 projects where you take, edit, and post a picture each day of the year. I mean, I love shooting, love editing, love sharing but I want days off too. So, here's the compromise...I am doing a 52 project. A post a week (52 wks this year) five photos (m-f get it?!) and a theme to the five shots. Posted each Wednesday.

An amazing client of mine allowed me and my fam to stay at their beach condo a couple of nights prior to there beach session. While staying there I took over 1,000 images. The area was way too inspiring. Enjoy. Leave a comment here on your favorite beach in Florida.

Week thirteen - beach



A huge log washed up during the last hurricane.



It was chilly even though the images make you feel so warm.

Journey almost looks as if she is levitating. Great height Kip!

Email Cindi with an Eye

Cindi's Website

1 comment: