Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Headshots?




So tell me this. What's the deal with the JC Penney headshot? Is that a representation of you as a professional. Does a fake velvet backdrop communicate your ability to provide a service to a customer? Ok you got me I am being a bit silly, but alas to prove a point. Being, that your professional headshot should convey to your audience who you are. Can you be trusted? Are you friendly, focused, creative, or plain fun. I have yet to complete my headshot but I have had the privilege to shoot others. It's sorta tough shooting your own headshot since my head is necessary in operating the camera. I know tripod & remote. I think it's sorta disconnected, I want a human doing it. Fredeck Noir is doing mine soon, so stay tuned. You know I'll write about how nerve wrecking it was to be on the other side of the lens, and how I'd still like to loose a few pounds.

Know someone who needs an updated headshot. Help a friend out and send them to Cindi.

Cindi's Website

Email Cindi with an Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment